Deloitte Luxembourg is pleased to announce the 6th edition of its annual Horizon Conference, which will take place on Tuesday, 14 June 2016 from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in the Philharmonie in Luxembourg
We are honoured to welcome the Luxembourg Minister of Finance, Pierre Gramegna, who has kindly agreed to deliver the opening speech for the third consecutive year.
Our chairman of the day, Hugues Delcourt (CEO, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg), shall lead the discussion around the following topics:
• Blockchain: evolution or revolution for the Luxembourg financial place?
• Innovation in Financial Services: a game changer?
• Fintech & Innovation – is Luxembourg ready?
• Regulatory update
We are delighted to announce that our key speakers are:
- Nicolas Cary - Co-founder, Blockchain – CEO, Blockchain.info
- Fredrik Haren - Keynote speaker
- Nicolas Mackel - CEO, Luxembourg For Finance
- Claude Marx - Directeur Général, Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier
Do not miss this event: a special surprise will be revealed exclusively to the Horizon Conference participants!
Free entrance by invitation only